Monday, July 1, 2013

It's been good and I am happy!

This week we did have the baptism and it went well.  I must say, I'm pretty tired!  We have been very, very busy keeping up with all of our investigators and lessons and getting the font and everything ready for baptism and all it made for a pretty exhausting week.  It is all good, I wouldn't have it any other way, even though in the mornings I never feel like 8 hours is enough!  Once you get going, it's not so bad!

Our companionship is really being blessed right now.  We have a lot of really good investigators and a few with dates for baptism.  One of them is actually a very good friend to the recent convert, they both come to church together.  We have a new member that can support him and help him learn and also we can keep our new convert busy and active in the church as he helps us with his friend! Our family that we have been teaching is doing well the grandmother is working very hard to stop smoking because she feels she can't help her family do what is right when she isn't being a good example for them so I am still very happy to be working with them!

Oh yeah and my companion got to baptize our investigator so that was cool, him getting to baptize someone in his first transfer!

We've had alright weather, it hasn't been too hot but it has been raining on and off the last few days, but overall it's been good. I cant really think of anything else but it's been good and I am happy!

I love you all and have a great week!

Elder Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment