Monday, May 13, 2013

It was a bit weird.

It was really good to see you all, it was a bit weird, it was so normal - but then it wasn't really normal anymore!  Jonathan and Ben probably looked the most different but Nate was a lot taller. All of you looked really good and I can't believe how much older all the kids looked.  The computer lady, after I finished, was amazed how big the family is and she says that you both look very young and bright and happy, that was pretty cool.

Things are going well here we had a few of our investigators come to church which was really good.  I've been trying to get investigators to church all last transfer without much success, so it was good to have them there and I'm pretty sure they liked It! This transfer I think we will have a lot of success.  Contacting has slowed down a little because there isn't quite so many people here but we have some good solid investigators!

In Bulgaria, in the summer, most people go to the sea for vacation for at least a couple weeks and lots of people have houses in a selo ( village) that they go to when they have time off.  The students and teachers finish up with school for the summer and there are less people from that too.
So yeah, I can't really think of anything else.  I am glad I was able to see all of you and thank you for all you do, especially you mom and dad! Good job taking care of the missionaries I'm sure they really appreciate it and if they don't, I've got a word or two for them!

Happy Mothers Day again to the best mom in the world, I love you!!

Have a great week!
Elder Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment