Monday, August 13, 2012

We got our travel plans!!

Okay so this week we got our travel plans!! We leave the 21st, our flight is about 9 so we have to be at the travel office by 6.   We fly from Salt Lake to DC then to Frankfurt and then to Sofia.   It'll take us about 24 hours of travel with a couple hour layovers. And the Turks are flying out to Sofia with us so I'll get to travel with Ammon! It is so close I am so excited!

Also this week, in the TRC, we had a native Bulgarian come in and my companion and I got to teach him!! He was way cool he has been in the US for about 5 years for school and he was converted here so he had never read the Bulgarian Book of Mormon or even prayed in Bulgarian.  We got to share some scriptures with him and teach him how to start his prayers in Bulgarian because he didn't know! That was way cool and he told us a lot about the country too.

We've finished learning all the grammar principles that they are teaching us here at the MTC so now we will just be reviewing and learning vocab and lots of practice! Other than that nothing really new just lots of studying and class, it's a lot of work but I know it is worth it to be able to share the gospel with others and to strengthen my own testimony, there is nothing else that I could be doing that would be better for me than this!
Love to you all,
Старейшина Максуел

No comments:

Post a Comment