Monday, January 21, 2013

I love this branch!

Most people here don't really know anything about the states so when I say I'm from New York they assume it's the city so I sometimes tell them I'm from the other side of the state by Niagara Falls because lots have heard of that too.
 
This last week was good, we got a baptismal date for one of our investigators and this week we hope to get another! We have some cool new people that we have found and are excited to meet with! We had a bit of rainy weather for a part of this week and that slowed up the contacting quite a bit but it is still going good! No worries about me being cold either, today is so warm that I'm not even wearing a coat, so we are having some pretty good weather right now plus in Burgas it generally is one of the warmer places in the winter so we haven't had any terrible weather yet!
 
A lot of the branches here are pretty small, some of them are about 30 active members and actually in Sofia they just combined the two branches they have there so they have a very big branch and they have around a 100 every Sunday!!!
 
I love this branch the members are so cool and there are a lot of super solid members here so I really enjoy being able to work here even though there aren't that many members! Also this week we have zone conference and there will be a general authority too so I am looking forward to it!

Love to you all!
Старейшина Максуел

No comments:

Post a Comment