Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I am glad for all I learn every single day!!

My companion, Elder Breeze, with his accordian.

This week was really good.  We had a lot of success tracting this week, more than I've had in basically my whole mission (for tracting of course). But the American university had a winter break this week and most of our investigators were pretty busy, but we still had a few pretty good lessons!

We found one new guy that also is looking very promising and has a real sincere desire to learn.  It was a little confusing in our first lesson with him though because for some reason or other whenever he means yes, he says "ne".  For example, I would teach about prophets and say that they receive revelation from God and he would say "ne" but after a little I was able to work it out to where I could understand what he really meant!

The district here is really good we are a small district and we all work hard so it's really good! So yeah it's all going really well I love the people here and I am glad for all I learn every single day!!

I Love you all!!
Старейшина Максуел
 
 
Christian's advice to Nate:  "It has been really good in Bulgaria!  Missions are so good!  I hope you are getting ready right now to serve a mission by reading your scriptures every day at least for 10 min before you read your other books!"

No comments:

Post a Comment