Monday, October 14, 2013

I am still learning and getting better!

This week was really good, we had a lot of traveling but we were able to get a lot of lessons in with our investigators which was good.
 
We finished conference yesterday and we had a lot of investigators come to that again. And a few of our investigators are just so close.  They have been taught just about everything but are still just there waiting for that answer or something so they will get baptized. But we had a lot of really good lessons were the spirit was very strong and they went really well.
 
When I was on exchanges in Veliko Tarnovo, we had a lesson with a new guy they had found and we had a recent convert helping out in the lesson.  It was amazing because the recent convert, when we asked him to testify about how the gospel has blessed his life, he testified all about how baptism was the turning point in his life and so on and so forth and the investigator after that asks us if he could get baptized, we didn't even have to ask him! So that was pretty cool and a great testimony to me of using members!
 
My companion is doing well, we work well together and he is a great companion so it is all good ( even though he doesn't put potatoes in his homemade chicken noodle soup, weird!). Our apartment here is nice, it is probably one of my favorite apartments. It is a bit colder now, sweater weather, which is okay I like sweaters! The language is coming along fine I don't speak perfectly and I've got an American accent but I do fine and I am still learning and getting better. 

I can't think of anything too funny from last week I will have to try harder this week so I can have a story for you all! 

Love you! Have a great week! 

Elder Maxwell 

No comments:

Post a Comment