Monday, April 14, 2014

That was pretty exciting and I am never missing a night of brushing or flossing ever again!

This week went by really fast with some pretty interesting events! First of all at the beginning of the week my companions tooth was really bothering him so we went in to a Swedish dentist that a member recommended and my companion ended up getting a root canal without anything to numb it!  That was pretty exciting and I am never missing a night of brushing or flossing ever again! It wasn't really that bad the dentist was actually really cool and really good but still I would prefer to not ever have to go in for anything. It was funny, before they had the root canal, they sang a song in Swedish together, Austin might know it, something about a Lucia or something like that it was pretty funny.


This week, we went down to Pazardzhik for some exchanges and that was good, it's a pretty small city, actually most of the cities in Bulgaria are pretty small in comparison to Sofia, I've mostly just served in the bigger cities so I can't complain.

So, with all of that and our other responsibilities and a weekend full of conference our open time was very limited.  We are still working on finding new investigators but we had some good lessons with members and this next week we should be having some lessons with  a couple of them and their friends!
 
Conference was really good, I really enjoyed it and I especially liked Elder Ballards talk on Sunday morning ( I liked them all a lot) but in relation with his talk, do you, as a family and personally, use and study Preach my Gospel? If you do, keep doing it you are awesome, if not, now is a great time to start! And I can promise that it will help you in your missionary efforts and grow your testimonies and strengthen the family!

One of the best things from this week was probably getting back in contact with a less active who was baptized as a kid and now is 26 but hasn't really ever been active.  He is really cool and we were able to meet with him a couple times and he came to the Saturday morning session of conference with us!
 
My companion is doing well he is very unique and occasionally our personalities clash but that is normal and the work continues! I've learned some principles of chess but I don't really play him ever, he is pretty ridiculously good!

I hope you all have a great week! Love you lots!
Elder Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment