Monday, April 7, 2014

I got some Sweet Baby Rays barbeque sauce!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, and don't worry I had a very good day.  My companion told everyone that it was my birthday so everyone knew.  We got to go to the Shultz's for dinner (one of the American families from the embassy) and they fed us very well ( wings, potatoes and beef!!) and they let us pick something from their pantry so I got some Sweet Baby Rays barbeque sauce, I am excited to use that!!  I did get the package and I have so much candy I don't know what to do with it all!! I may gain a little bit of weight.

Also, cool thing from this week we have a less active that we met (who was brought to church by another member) way back in January and we had been trying to meet with him but never could get anything set up. But when we would see him in church we would always say hi and when I got a new companion I introduced them to each other and the next week when my companion saw him he said hi and called him by name and he was so surprised that he had remembered his name and then that week when we called him he asked US when we could meet! So that was really cool meeting with him and seeing how us knowing his name and saying hi to him had really made the difference for him!! So always be friendly and say hi to as many people as you can at church especially the ones that you may not know as well or even at all!
For conference, we are going to be watching it this weekend - like it is watched in the US, only we are doing it a week later, so that's a bit different for us this year. So... I haven't seen any of it yet.  But I will get to see it next weekend!!

Other than that, the week was pretty good, we had some exchanges up in Pleven and those went well it's a nice little city! We don't have a lot of investigators right now and the ones we are working with we cant meet them too often and so they are progressing a little bit slower but we are doing are best and are planning on working a lot with members this week to find some new investigators!
I love you all, have a great week!
Elder Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment