Monday, February 4, 2013

A bit of the stuffed up nose and never ending booger sickness!

I am doing well, I had a bit of the stuffed up nose and never ending booger sickness for a couple days.  I'm over it now and it wasn't anything too bad so I still was able to work!
 
We went to Sizopol last week for P-day so I've got some cool pictures from there I might send a couple!
 
 
 
Other than that, it was a pretty normal week.  We didn't find many new people this week but our investigators are doing well. One in particular, I think she would accept baptism, but she has some family problems that keep us from being able to commit her to that. She is a bit younger so for us to be able to meet with her she needs to have permission from her parents.  Her mom didn't want to give permission right away but she was way nice and reasonable, unlike a lot of parents here, and we were able to meet with her on Saturday and answer her questions.  She came to Sacrament meeting with her daughter and everything so that was pretty cool!
 
We are only 2 elders to an apartment but we usually do something as a district for P-day. My companion is cool he is fun to work with and he really likes Idaho.  He doesn't use his lips when he eats, ever, for anything so that is pretty unique!

Love you all! Have an awesome week!!
Старейшина Максуел

No comments:

Post a Comment