Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's Crazy...!

This week went by super fast!  It's crazy how much I feel like I have already learned in Bulgarian but I still have so much more to learn! I could say the same about my testimony too, I thought I had a pretty good testimony before but seeing how much it has already grown and how much it can still grow through obedience and faithful study I never want to stop living a life like I do here! All you siblings' be sure and read your scriptures every day they are awesome and they can teach you so much.
Yesterday for our devotional we had Jenny Oaks Baker come and talk and play.  That was really good.  Her family was there and all here little kids (5-12ish or something) played and they are all crazy good too.
 
Oh and this week I found a black widow on the soccer field and that was way cool it was huge and Greenacre, the British elder, was freaking out, he doesn't like spiders. So the supervisors caught it and took it somewhere else.
  
That's pretty much all from this week! Love you all have a great week!
 
старейшина максуел

No comments:

Post a Comment