Monday, July 23, 2012

It's still going by crazy fast!

Okay - so this week has been pretty good too.  Pretty much the same as the other weeks.  It's still going by crazy fast, the language is still coming along pretty well.  I really enjoy teaching in Bulgarian.  Having such a simple vocabulary definitely helps keep the lessons simple and basic although, I do wish I knew how to explain some things a bit better.

This week in one of our gyms I got a bunch of guys to play softball.  I hit a ground ball and my companion went to get it but it hit a dip and went straight into his face and gave him a bloody nose! It was pretty funny but it didn't hurt him bad so it's all good.

The temple finally opens up again next week it will be good to be able to go back again it's going to be a long time, once we get to Bulgaria, before we will get to go to the temple again!


Other than that, this week wasn't too eventful.   My companion and I get along real well and I really enjoy working with him! I know the Book of Mormon is true and I enjoy reading it everyday I know that by doing that I learn more of Christ and our Heavenly Father and their love for me and for everyone! The church is true!

I love you all and I hope you all have a good week!
 старейшина максуел

No comments:

Post a Comment